Each Curly Hair Mafia take down includes...
- Clark Kents | We buy the whole superhero thing, but we have a real problem believing that nobody recognized Clark Kent was Superman. Clark Kents are those mudane things movie/show makers assume we’ll let go. News flash! We can’t!
- Side-eyes | There are some characters so annoying that you wish they’d get taken out early in the movie/show. You know, like Charlie and Danny in NBC’s show ‘Revolution’. We have a hit-list, complete with why these characters deserve it.
- Noscience | Sci-fi, horror, and fantasy movies/shows often time ask us to accept things that are not – shall we say –scientifically accurate. But sometimes a movie/show will ask us to accept some bit of nonscence science thing we simply can’t.
The Curly Hair Mafia is...
- @LalSox, biologist and science teacher, who blogs at The Nerdlet Estuary
- @DrRubidium, chemist and lecturer, who blogs at 37, and The JAYFK
- @DNLee5, mammalogist and researcher, who blogs at The Urban Scientist